HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Harrison High School Band is set to host the "Sirius Winter Music Festival" on Friday, Jan. 31.
The inaugural concert kicks off at 6 p.m. at the Harrison Performing Arts Center. The new concert is a re-imagining and merging of a tradition known as Band-A-Thon with the Small Ensemble Concert and will feature individual performances, small ensembles, music recitals and presentations.
The concert is set to open with student-led contemporary groups featuring compilations in Rock, Shed and Grunge music. The concert will then transition into the Sirius Chamber Cohort featuring chamber music performed by winds, brass, and percussion musicians. The concert is free and open to the public.
- 1 D'Agostino Closes Its Last Supermarket In Westchester
- 2 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 3 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 4 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd