HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Harrison High School Band is set to host the "Sirius Winter Music Festival" on Friday, Jan. 31.
The inaugural concert kicks off at 6 p.m. at the Harrison Performing Arts Center. The new concert is a re-imagining and merging of a tradition known as Band-A-Thon with the Small Ensemble Concert and will feature individual performances, small ensembles, music recitals and presentations.
The concert is set to open with student-led contemporary groups featuring compilations in Rock, Shed and Grunge music. The concert will then transition into the Sirius Chamber Cohort featuring chamber music performed by winds, brass, and percussion musicians. The concert is free and open to the public.
- 1 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Hochman Sisters' Funeral Arrangements, Services Announced
- 4 Harrison Community Sets Up Memorial Fund For Alissa, Deanna Hochman
- 5 Community Stunned, Saddened By Murder-Suicide Tragedy In Harrison