HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Harrison High School Band is set to host the "Sirius Winter Music Festival" on Friday, Jan. 31.
The inaugural concert kicks off at 6 p.m. at the Harrison Performing Arts Center. The new concert is a re-imagining and merging of a tradition known as Band-A-Thon with the Small Ensemble Concert and will feature individual performances, small ensembles, music recitals and presentations.
The concert is set to open with student-led contemporary groups featuring compilations in Rock, Shed and Grunge music. The concert will then transition into the Sirius Chamber Cohort featuring chamber music performed by winds, brass, and percussion musicians. The concert is free and open to the public.
- 1 Harrison Eighth Graders Shave Heads In Support Of Brother, Friend
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Harrison On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Parts Of Westchester County