HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Harrison High School Band is set to host the "Sirius Winter Music Festival" on Friday, Jan. 31.
The inaugural concert kicks off at 6 p.m. at the Harrison Performing Arts Center. The new concert is a re-imagining and merging of a tradition known as Band-A-Thon with the Small Ensemble Concert and will feature individual performances, small ensembles, music recitals and presentations.
The concert is set to open with student-led contemporary groups featuring compilations in Rock, Shed and Grunge music. The concert will then transition into the Sirius Chamber Cohort featuring chamber music performed by winds, brass, and percussion musicians. The concert is free and open to the public.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Harrison