HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Harrison school district recently updated its calendar to account for the district using up its planned snow days.
The Harrison Central School District will be in session on April 10 and 11 and May 27 to make up for lost time. The district’s spring break, scheduled for April 14-18, will not be affected by the changes, district officials said.
"Even in the event of a snow day early next week, the district’s calendar will not be affected," school officials said.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 White Plains Office Assistant Posed As Dentist While Boss Was Away
- 4 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 5 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Harrison