HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Harrison school district recently updated its calendar to account for the district using up its planned snow days.
The Harrison Central School District will be in session on April 10 and 11 and May 27 to make up for lost time. The district’s spring break, scheduled for April 14-18, will not be affected by the changes, district officials said.
"Even in the event of a snow day early next week, the district’s calendar will not be affected," school officials said.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police