HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Harrison school district recently updated its calendar to account for the district using up its planned snow days.
The Harrison Central School District will be in session on April 10 and 11 and May 27 to make up for lost time. The district’s spring break, scheduled for April 14-18, will not be affected by the changes, district officials said.
"Even in the event of a snow day early next week, the district’s calendar will not be affected," school officials said.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M
- 4 Snow Likely In Harrison On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Harrison