HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Harrison school district recently updated its calendar to account for the district using up its planned snow days.
The Harrison Central School District will be in session on April 10 and 11 and May 27 to make up for lost time. The district’s spring break, scheduled for April 14-18, will not be affected by the changes, district officials said.
"Even in the event of a snow day early next week, the district’s calendar will not be affected," school officials said.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Memorial Sloan Kettering In West Harrison Holds Jewelry, Accessories Sale
- 4 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Westchester Properties, Report Says
- 5 Harrison Youth Council Honors Family Counselor Sabina Perez