HARRISON, N.Y. -- The Harrison school district recently updated its calendar to account for the district using up its planned snow days.
The Harrison Central School District will be in session on April 10 and 11 and May 27 to make up for lost time. The district’s spring break, scheduled for April 14-18, will not be affected by the changes, district officials said.
"Even in the event of a snow day early next week, the district’s calendar will not be affected," school officials said.
- 1 Jeanine Pirro's Home In Harrison Listed By Coldwell Banker Agent
- 2 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 3 Harrison Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Purchase's Joe Girardi Adds App Designer To His Resume