HARRISON, N.Y. -- Harrison High School junior Michael DeRenzis recently qualified to represent Section 1 in the New York State Bowling competition on Sunday, March 2, in Babylon, N.Y.
DeRenzis will be one of six bowlers from the section to compete at States and the first two-handed bowler in Section 1 history to earn such honors.
The Harrison junior boasted a season average of 216 to help lead the Huskies to their third consecutive league championship.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 3 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend