HARRISON, N.Y. -- Harrison High School junior Michael DeRenzis recently qualified to represent Section 1 in the New York State Bowling competition on Sunday, March 2, in Babylon, N.Y.
DeRenzis will be one of six bowlers from the section to compete at States and the first two-handed bowler in Section 1 history to earn such honors.
The Harrison junior boasted a season average of 216 to help lead the Huskies to their third consecutive league championship.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Two Westchester Properties, Report Says
- 4 Cardinal Dolan Attends Former Harrison Pastor's Funeral
- 5 Memorial Sloan Kettering In West Harrison Holds Jewelry, Accessories Sale