HARRISON, N.Y. -- Harrison High School junior Michael DeRenzis recently qualified to represent Section 1 in the New York State Bowling competition on Sunday, March 2, in Babylon, N.Y.
DeRenzis will be one of six bowlers from the section to compete at States and the first two-handed bowler in Section 1 history to earn such honors.
The Harrison junior boasted a season average of 216 to help lead the Huskies to their third consecutive league championship.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore