HARRISON, N.Y. -- Harrison High School junior Michael DeRenzis recently qualified to represent Section 1 in the New York State Bowling competition on Sunday, March 2, in Babylon, N.Y.
DeRenzis will be one of six bowlers from the section to compete at States and the first two-handed bowler in Section 1 history to earn such honors.
The Harrison junior boasted a season average of 216 to help lead the Huskies to their third consecutive league championship.
- 1 West Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Harrison; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Harrison, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Harrison Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester