HARRISON, N.Y. -- Harrison Middle School student Megan Margiotti will be performing in an upcoming Off-Broadway play, "Columbia: The Life and Death of Rospo D. Oro" as part of the PiPe DREAM theater company.
This is Megan’s third year performing Off-Broadway with PiPe DREAM. In 2011, she appeared as Tiny Tim in "3 Ghosts" and last year played Dot in "The Nutcracker and the Mouse King".
"Columbia" is a musical inspired by Kenneth Grahame’s "The Wind in the Willows" and will run through Saturday, Jan. 25. Margiotti plays Pan, a child-like god who is the guardian of The Wild Woods.
Parsons Elementary School teacher Stephanie Goldman is the stage manager for the production. She has been with the company since the beginning.
She is joined for this production by Harrison High School senior Noah Platte who will be working with the PiPE DREAM for the first time. He is a member of the tech crew for the Harrison Performing Arts Center at Harrison High.
Another Harrison High student, sophomore Noah Marks, recently performed his own original music at Webster Hall in New York City before a crowd of 1400 people.He performs under the stage name Mr. Marks, and has been writing his own music, lyrics, and beats since the age of 10.
- 1 Harrison Chamber Of Commerce Ups The Ante To Attract New Business
- 2 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery
- 3 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say
- 4 Harrison Merchants Sponsor Special Shopping Event Thursday
- 5 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies