HARRISON, N.Y. -- Harrison Middle School student Megan Margiotti will be performing in an upcoming Off-Broadway play, "Columbia: The Life and Death of Rospo D. Oro" as part of the PiPe DREAM theater company.
This is Megan’s third year performing Off-Broadway with PiPe DREAM. In 2011, she appeared as Tiny Tim in "3 Ghosts" and last year played Dot in "The Nutcracker and the Mouse King".
"Columbia" is a musical inspired by Kenneth Grahame’s "The Wind in the Willows" and will run through Saturday, Jan. 25. Margiotti plays Pan, a child-like god who is the guardian of The Wild Woods.
Parsons Elementary School teacher Stephanie Goldman is the stage manager for the production. She has been with the company since the beginning.
She is joined for this production by Harrison High School senior Noah Platte who will be working with the PiPE DREAM for the first time. He is a member of the tech crew for the Harrison Performing Arts Center at Harrison High.
Another Harrison High student, sophomore Noah Marks, recently performed his own original music at Webster Hall in New York City before a crowd of 1400 people.He performs under the stage name Mr. Marks, and has been writing his own music, lyrics, and beats since the age of 10.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 3 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend