HARRISON, N.Y. -- Harrison High School recently celebrated the induction of 148 students into the National Foreign Language Honors Society.
The students were honored for their performances in the school's International Baccalaureate courses in French, Italian, Spanish and Latin. Thirteen students were inducted into the French chapter, 31 into the Italian chapter, 90 into the Spanish chapter and 14 into the Latin chapter.
The induction ceremony was officiated by Francesco Fratto, Harrison's new director of Languages Other than English/English as a Second Language. The evening included student reflections, the lighting of candles by students and faculty, ceremonial recitation of oaths for each language and musical performances.
Click here to see a complete list of all the Harrison High School students inducted into the National Foreign Language Honors Society.
- 1 IRS Warns Harrison Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 3 Harrison Senior Gets His Wish And More: School Lunch Break With The Mayor
- 4 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 5 Harrison's Manhattanville Dance Concert Starts Nov. 20