HARRISON, N.Y. -- Gabrielle Camacho, a senior at Harrison High School, has been awarded a scholarship to attend Berkeley College.
Each year, these scholarships are awarded to high school seniors who demonstrate a high level of achievement. These scholarships are renewable based on the recipient’s cumulative grade point average at the end of each academic year and continued enrollment as a full-time student.
“These students have demonstrated their ability and desire to further their achievements by pursuing a college degree,” said Dario A. Cortes president of Berkeley College.
“They deserve these scholarships, which can go a long way in helping the next generation of students access a well-rounded, career-focused education.”
- 1 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 4 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Trump's Westchester Estate
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd