HARRISON, N.Y. -- Gabrielle Camacho, a senior at Harrison High School, has been awarded a scholarship to attend Berkeley College.
Each year, these scholarships are awarded to high school seniors who demonstrate a high level of achievement. These scholarships are renewable based on the recipient’s cumulative grade point average at the end of each academic year and continued enrollment as a full-time student.
“These students have demonstrated their ability and desire to further their achievements by pursuing a college degree,” said Dario A. Cortes president of Berkeley College.
“They deserve these scholarships, which can go a long way in helping the next generation of students access a well-rounded, career-focused education.”
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Healthcare Has An Exciting Future In Westchester, Montefiore CEO Says