HARRISON, N.Y. -- Gabrielle Camacho, a senior at Harrison High School, has been awarded a scholarship to attend Berkeley College.
Each year, these scholarships are awarded to high school seniors who demonstrate a high level of achievement. These scholarships are renewable based on the recipient’s cumulative grade point average at the end of each academic year and continued enrollment as a full-time student.
“These students have demonstrated their ability and desire to further their achievements by pursuing a college degree,” said Dario A. Cortes president of Berkeley College.
“They deserve these scholarships, which can go a long way in helping the next generation of students access a well-rounded, career-focused education.”
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line