HARRISON, N.Y. -- Gabrielle Camacho, a senior at Harrison High School, has been awarded a scholarship to attend Berkeley College.
Each year, these scholarships are awarded to high school seniors who demonstrate a high level of achievement. These scholarships are renewable based on the recipient’s cumulative grade point average at the end of each academic year and continued enrollment as a full-time student.
“These students have demonstrated their ability and desire to further their achievements by pursuing a college degree,” said Dario A. Cortes president of Berkeley College.
“They deserve these scholarships, which can go a long way in helping the next generation of students access a well-rounded, career-focused education.”
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 IRS Warns Harrison Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Port Chester Accident
- 4 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 5 Harrison Senior Gets His Wish And More: School Lunch Break With The Mayor