HARRISON, N.Y. -- Gabrielle Camacho, a senior at Harrison High School, has been awarded a scholarship to attend Berkeley College.
Each year, these scholarships are awarded to high school seniors who demonstrate a high level of achievement. These scholarships are renewable based on the recipient’s cumulative grade point average at the end of each academic year and continued enrollment as a full-time student.
“These students have demonstrated their ability and desire to further their achievements by pursuing a college degree,” said Dario A. Cortes president of Berkeley College.
“They deserve these scholarships, which can go a long way in helping the next generation of students access a well-rounded, career-focused education.”
- 1 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case