HARRISON, N.Y. -- Marisa Urgo, a resident of Harrison, was recently inducted into Providence College's chapter of Psi Chi, the national honor society for psychology.
Urgo, a member of the class of 2014, is pursuing a degree in psychology.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Memorial Sloan Kettering In West Harrison Holds Jewelry, Accessories Sale
- 4 Harrison Youth Council Honors Family Counselor Sabina Perez
- 5 Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway, I-95 Cause Delays