HARRISON, N.Y. – "The Vagina Monologues" will be performed Thursday and Friday at Manhattanville College, with all proceeds going to Hope’s Door, a local domestic abuse shelter, according to the school’s website.
The presentation has been titled “One Billion Rising” after the worldwide, one-day event on Feb. 14 designed to raise awareness of and to stop violence against women.
In its 15th year, "The Vagina Monologues" is being directed by junior communications major Mia Alicata and features more than 30 Manhattanville female students, the website said.
"The Vagina Monologues" will take place Thursday and Friday at 8 p.m. in the Berman Students’ Center Theater. Tickets for students are $5, while general admission for the general public is $7. For more information or to reserve tickets, you are asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Harrison