HARRISON, N.Y. – "The Vagina Monologues" will be performed Thursday and Friday at Manhattanville College, with all proceeds going to Hope’s Door, a local domestic abuse shelter, according to the school’s website.
The presentation has been titled “One Billion Rising” after the worldwide, one-day event on Feb. 14 designed to raise awareness of and to stop violence against women.
In its 15th year, "The Vagina Monologues" is being directed by junior communications major Mia Alicata and features more than 30 Manhattanville female students, the website said.
"The Vagina Monologues" will take place Thursday and Friday at 8 p.m. in the Berman Students’ Center Theater. Tickets for students are $5, while general admission for the general public is $7. For more information or to reserve tickets, you are asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Harrison