HARRISON, N.Y. – "The Vagina Monologues" will be performed Thursday and Friday at Manhattanville College, with all proceeds going to Hope’s Door, a local domestic abuse shelter, according to the school’s website.
The presentation has been titled “One Billion Rising” after the worldwide, one-day event on Feb. 14 designed to raise awareness of and to stop violence against women.
In its 15th year, "The Vagina Monologues" is being directed by junior communications major Mia Alicata and features more than 30 Manhattanville female students, the website said.
"The Vagina Monologues" will take place Thursday and Friday at 8 p.m. in the Berman Students’ Center Theater. Tickets for students are $5, while general admission for the general public is $7. For more information or to reserve tickets, you are asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 3 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend