HARRISON, N.Y. – "The Vagina Monologues" will be performed Thursday and Friday at Manhattanville College, with all proceeds going to Hope’s Door, a local domestic abuse shelter, according to the school’s website.
The presentation has been titled “One Billion Rising” after the worldwide, one-day event on Feb. 14 designed to raise awareness of and to stop violence against women.
In its 15th year, "The Vagina Monologues" is being directed by junior communications major Mia Alicata and features more than 30 Manhattanville female students, the website said.
"The Vagina Monologues" will take place Thursday and Friday at 8 p.m. in the Berman Students’ Center Theater. Tickets for students are $5, while general admission for the general public is $7. For more information or to reserve tickets, you are asked to email email@example.com.
- 1 Harrison Luncheonette Owner Credits Loyal Customers As Key To Success
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 I-684 Lane Closures Scheduled Between Armonk, Harrison