HARRISON, N.Y. ‒ The Harrison Board of Education canceled its Wednesday meeting due to the nor'easter that hit Westchester.
It has been rescheduled for Wednesday, Nov. 14, at 7:15 and will take place at the usual site ‒ LMK Middle School.
- 1 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 2 Jeanine Pirro's Home In Harrison Listed By Coldwell Banker Agent
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Purchase's Joe Girardi Adds App Designer To His Resume
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Harrison