HARRISON, N.Y. ‒ The Harrison Board of Education canceled its Wednesday meeting due to the nor'easter that hit Westchester.
It has been rescheduled for Wednesday, Nov. 14, at 7:15 and will take place at the usual site ‒ LMK Middle School.
- 1 Voters Say Purchase Free Library Should Not Be Evicted From Community House
- 2 Police Investigating Reports Of Shots Fired In Harrison
- 3 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 4 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 5 Resident Escapes After Ammo Explodes In Rye Brook Fire