HARRISON, N.Y. ‒ The Harrison Board of Education canceled its Wednesday meeting due to the nor'easter that hit Westchester.
It has been rescheduled for Wednesday, Nov. 14, at 7:15 and will take place at the usual site ‒ LMK Middle School.
- 1 Harrison Eighth Graders Shave Heads In Support Of Brother, Friend
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Harrison On Wednesday
- 3 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Memorial Sloan Kettering In West Harrison Holds Jewelry, Accessories Sale