HARRISON, N.Y. ‒ The Harrison Board of Education canceled its Wednesday meeting due to the nor'easter that hit Westchester.
It has been rescheduled for Wednesday, Nov. 14, at 7:15 and will take place at the usual site ‒ LMK Middle School.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Healthcare Has An Exciting Future In Westchester, Montefiore CEO Says