HARRISON, N.Y. ‒ The Harrison Board of Education canceled its Wednesday meeting due to the nor'easter that hit Westchester.
It has been rescheduled for Wednesday, Nov. 14, at 7:15 and will take place at the usual site ‒ LMK Middle School.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Port Chester Drug Bust Leads To 20th Illegal Gun Recovered In 2014
- 3 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Businesses Support 'No Pay No Way' Campaign, Combat Wage Theft
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach