HARRISON, N.Y. ‒ The Harrison Board of Education canceled its Wednesday meeting due to the nor'easter that hit Westchester.
It has been rescheduled for Wednesday, Nov. 14, at 7:15 and will take place at the usual site ‒ LMK Middle School.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M
- 4 Snow Likely In Harrison On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Harrison