HARRISON, N.Y. -- Students at Harrison's Parsons Elementary School created their own "Souper Bowl" to help the Harrison Food Pantry.
Students helped collect cans of soup for several weeks before the big game on Sunday, Feb. 2. The students collected hundreds of cans that will be distributed to the Harrison Food Pantry, school officials said.
"Regardless of whether students were Broncos fans, Seattle fans, Jets fans or Giants fans, the students recognize the importance of giving back to their community," school officials said.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Harrison Wellness Center Signs Top Cosmetic Dermatologist
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 5 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed