HARRISON, N.Y. -- Students at Harrison's Parsons Elementary School created their own "Souper Bowl" to help the Harrison Food Pantry.
Students helped collect cans of soup for several weeks before the big game on Sunday, Feb. 2. The students collected hundreds of cans that will be distributed to the Harrison Food Pantry, school officials said.
"Regardless of whether students were Broncos fans, Seattle fans, Jets fans or Giants fans, the students recognize the importance of giving back to their community," school officials said.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Harrison On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Harrison
- 5 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim