HARRISON, N.Y. -- Students at Harrison's Parsons Elementary School created their own "Souper Bowl" to help the Harrison Food Pantry.
Students helped collect cans of soup for several weeks before the big game on Sunday, Feb. 2. The students collected hundreds of cans that will be distributed to the Harrison Food Pantry, school officials said.
"Regardless of whether students were Broncos fans, Seattle fans, Jets fans or Giants fans, the students recognize the importance of giving back to their community," school officials said.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend