HARRISON, N.Y. -- Students at Harrison's Parsons Elementary School created their own "Souper Bowl" to help the Harrison Food Pantry.
Students helped collect cans of soup for several weeks before the big game on Sunday, Feb. 2. The students collected hundreds of cans that will be distributed to the Harrison Food Pantry, school officials said.
"Regardless of whether students were Broncos fans, Seattle fans, Jets fans or Giants fans, the students recognize the importance of giving back to their community," school officials said.
- 1 More Than 1,000 Attend Slain Sisters' Funeral In Harrison
- 2 Bishop Asks Harrison To Recall Hochman Sisters' Goodness At Funeral
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Hochman Sisters Of Harrison During Calling Hours
- 4 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash