HARRISON, N.Y. -- Students at Harrison's Parsons Elementary School created their own "Souper Bowl" to help the Harrison Food Pantry.
Students helped collect cans of soup for several weeks before the big game on Sunday, Feb. 2. The students collected hundreds of cans that will be distributed to the Harrison Food Pantry, school officials said.
"Regardless of whether students were Broncos fans, Seattle fans, Jets fans or Giants fans, the students recognize the importance of giving back to their community," school officials said.
- 1 Harrison Luncheonette Owner Credits Loyal Customers As Key To Success
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Harrison Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says