HARRISON, N.Y. -- Students at Harrison's Parsons Elementary School created their own "Souper Bowl" to help the Harrison Food Pantry.
Students helped collect cans of soup for several weeks before the big game on Sunday, Feb. 2. The students collected hundreds of cans that will be distributed to the Harrison Food Pantry, school officials said.
"Regardless of whether students were Broncos fans, Seattle fans, Jets fans or Giants fans, the students recognize the importance of giving back to their community," school officials said.
- 1 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Rollover Reported On I-684
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam