PURCHASE, N.Y. -- Manhattanville College's School of Graduate and Professional Studies will host an open house for prospective graduate students on Thursday, May 8, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in Reid Castle.
Manhattanville College is at 2900 Purchase St., Purchase.
This free information session will provide an overview of Manhattanville’s graduate business programs in the following areas:
- Business leadership
- Human resource management and organizational effectiveness
- International management
- Marketing communication management
- Sport business leadership
In addition, program directors will outline notable curriculum changes to the finance and international management programs effective fall 2014.
“Manhattanville’s offerings are at the forefront of post-graduate trends, choosing accelerated MS degrees over traditional, long-term graduate degrees, while MBAs offer graduates a broad set of skills, an MS allows students to focus deeply on a specific subject,” said Dr. Anthony Davidson, dean of the School of Graduate and Professional Studies.
“Our curriculum was already excellent, but with these exciting program updates, they’re going to even better.”
The May open house will also review with prospective students what to expect when applying and enrolled, and why now is the perfect time to earn a graduate degree.
A Q&A session will follow the formal presentation.
- 1 Harrison Man Sues White Plains Bar In Fatal DWI Crash
- 2 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer
- 3 Funeral Services Scheduled For Rye Grad Found Dead In Sorority Bedroom
- 4 Manhattanville Students Support Bruce Jenner's Sex Change
- 5 Taking Extra Vitamins Increases Cancer, Heart Disease Risk, Study Says