PURCHASE, N.Y. -- Purchase resident Nina Sarmiento was named to the fall 2013 athletic director's honor roll at Binghamton University.
Sarmiento is on the women's track and field team, and is pursuing a major in Harpur College.
Student-athletes who have received a grade-point average of 3.30 or greater earn the honor of athletic director's honor roll.
- 1 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case