PURCHASE, N.Y. -- Purchase resident Nina Sarmiento was named to the fall 2013 athletic director's honor roll at Binghamton University.
Sarmiento is on the women's track and field team, and is pursuing a major in Harpur College.
Student-athletes who have received a grade-point average of 3.30 or greater earn the honor of athletic director's honor roll.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Harrison
- 3 Three New Harrison Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 4 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 5 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan