HARRISON, N.Y. -- Harrison High School seniors Erica Dattero and Noah Mittman were selected as Harrison-Mamaroneck Rotary Club Students of the Month for May.
Students from either Mamaroneck or Harrison are selected each month from submitted applications for this program and are recognized for academic achievements and service to the community.
Students are chosen, through their written essays, as individuals who exemplify the Rotary motto of “Service Above Self.”
Dattero and Mittman were recognized at a Rotary luncheon and will be added to the pool of each month’s winners for Student of the Year honors. Students may receive $1,000 scholarships at the end of the year.
Applications to be considered for the Harrison-Mamaroneck Rotary Student of the Month program are available through the Harrison High School guidance department.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Memorial Sloan Kettering In West Harrison Holds Jewelry, Accessories Sale
- 4 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Westchester Properties, Report Says
- 5 Harrison Youth Council Honors Family Counselor Sabina Perez