HARRISON, N.Y. -- Harrison High School seniors Erica Dattero and Noah Mittman were selected as Harrison-Mamaroneck Rotary Club Students of the Month for May.
Students from either Mamaroneck or Harrison are selected each month from submitted applications for this program and are recognized for academic achievements and service to the community.
Students are chosen, through their written essays, as individuals who exemplify the Rotary motto of “Service Above Self.”
Dattero and Mittman were recognized at a Rotary luncheon and will be added to the pool of each month’s winners for Student of the Year honors. Students may receive $1,000 scholarships at the end of the year.
Applications to be considered for the Harrison-Mamaroneck Rotary Student of the Month program are available through the Harrison High School guidance department.
- 1 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 2 Supermarket Settlement Tops Week's News Around Westchester
- 3 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 4 Choking Hazard Prompts Kraft Singles Recall
- 5 Long Island Man Found Drunk, Passed Out In Scarsdale Driveway, Police Say