HARRISON, N.Y. – Students from Louis M. Klein Middle School and Harrison High School have been selected to show off their musical talent at the annual All-County Elementary and Intermediate Music Festival in March, according to district communications officer Monica Miles.
LMK sixth-graders Andrew Feldman, Stephen Kwan and Stephanie Tateiwa; and Harrison High ninth-graders Kent Takada and Jonathan Crozier will perform in the Elementary and Intermediate All-County Band Concert on Saturday, Mar. 16. The event takes place at 11 a.m. at the Concert Hall of the Performing Arts Center of SUNY Purchase, Miles said.
The Elementary and Intermediate All-County Orchestra ensemble, performing on Sunday, March 17 at 11 a.m., also at SUNY Purchase, will feature Harrison High School ninth-grade student Ayaka Yorihiro and LMK eighth-grader Nicole Hessler, Miles said.
The seven students from Harrison chosen for the festival are out of 1,200 picked from 55 public, private and parochial districts, Miles said.
To purchase tickets, call the SUNY Performing Arts Center box office at 914-251-6200 or visit the Westchester County School Music Association website.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Harrison; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Harrison, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Harrison
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Harrison Approves More Parking Restrictions In Crackdown On Train Commuters