HARRISON, N.Y. -- Harrison High School hosted its first power lifting competition.
Students competed in various weight categories in three areas – bench press, squats, and dead lift.
The competition yielded five winners in the various weight categories and senior Jeremy Altamuro had the highest lifting total with 1,395 pounds.
Thomas An: Light-weight winner
Michael Sin: Middle-weight winner
John Vize: Light-heavy weight winner
Sebastian Prado: Heavy-weight winner
Jeremy Altamuro: Super-heavy weight winner
- 1 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Former Westchester DA Pirro Makes Appearance At Robert Durst Hearing
- 4 Robber Walks Off With $90,000 From White Plains Gas Station, Police Say
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43