HARRISON, N.Y. -- Harrison High School hosted its first power lifting competition.
Students competed in various weight categories in three areas – bench press, squats, and dead lift.
The competition yielded five winners in the various weight categories and senior Jeremy Altamuro had the highest lifting total with 1,395 pounds.
Thomas An: Light-weight winner
Michael Sin: Middle-weight winner
John Vize: Light-heavy weight winner
Sebastian Prado: Heavy-weight winner
Jeremy Altamuro: Super-heavy weight winner
- 1 IRS Warns Harrison Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Passenger Throws Heroin Out Of Car Window, Say Harrison Police
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 4 Harrison Senior Gets His Wish And More: School Lunch Break With The Mayor
- 5 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers