HARRISON, N.Y. -- Harrison High School hosted its first power lifting competition.
Students competed in various weight categories in three areas – bench press, squats, and dead lift.
The competition yielded five winners in the various weight categories and senior Jeremy Altamuro had the highest lifting total with 1,395 pounds.
Thomas An: Light-weight winner
Michael Sin: Middle-weight winner
John Vize: Light-heavy weight winner
Sebastian Prado: Heavy-weight winner
Jeremy Altamuro: Super-heavy weight winner
- 1 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 2 D'Agostino Closes Its Last Supermarket In Westchester
- 3 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 4 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd