HARRISON, N.Y. -- Harrison High School hosted its first power lifting competition.
Students competed in various weight categories in three areas – bench press, squats, and dead lift.
The competition yielded five winners in the various weight categories and senior Jeremy Altamuro had the highest lifting total with 1,395 pounds.
Thomas An: Light-weight winner
Michael Sin: Middle-weight winner
John Vize: Light-heavy weight winner
Sebastian Prado: Heavy-weight winner
Jeremy Altamuro: Super-heavy weight winner
- 1 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says
- 2 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 3 Brothers Sentenced In Robbery Spree That Included Harrison
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Harrison
- 5 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways