HARRISON, N.Y. -- Harrison High School hosted its first power lifting competition.
Students competed in various weight categories in three areas – bench press, squats, and dead lift.
The competition yielded five winners in the various weight categories and senior Jeremy Altamuro had the highest lifting total with 1,395 pounds.
Thomas An: Light-weight winner
Michael Sin: Middle-weight winner
John Vize: Light-heavy weight winner
Sebastian Prado: Heavy-weight winner
Jeremy Altamuro: Super-heavy weight winner
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 3 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend