HARRISON, N.Y. -- Harrison High School senior Liliane Lindsay was one of only 56 rowers nationwide to be named to the 2013-2014 USRowing Scholastic Honor Roll.
This program is based on a rower’s high level of achievement both athletically and academically.
Lindsay was also recently named a National Merit Semi-Finalist. Her high school rowing career thus far includes being a three-time New York State Champion, medaling twice at USRowing Youth Nationals, earning two gold medals at USRowing Club Nationals, winning the Thomas G. Ganon Cup at the Royal Canadian Henley Regatta and stroking the Junior National Team 8+ last summer at the Junior World Rowing Championships in Lithuania.
Lindsay, a National Honor Society inductee, will be graduating from Harrison High School this June with summa cum laude honors and as an International Baccalaureate Diploma Candidate. She will be attending Yale University in the fall.
- 1 Harrison High Grads 'Are Braver Than You Believe, Smarter Than You Think'
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital