HARRISON, N.Y. -- Harrison High School senior Liliane Lindsay was one of only 56 rowers nationwide to be named to the 2013-2014 USRowing Scholastic Honor Roll.
This program is based on a rower’s high level of achievement both athletically and academically.
Lindsay was also recently named a National Merit Semi-Finalist. Her high school rowing career thus far includes being a three-time New York State Champion, medaling twice at USRowing Youth Nationals, earning two gold medals at USRowing Club Nationals, winning the Thomas G. Ganon Cup at the Royal Canadian Henley Regatta and stroking the Junior National Team 8+ last summer at the Junior World Rowing Championships in Lithuania.
Lindsay, a National Honor Society inductee, will be graduating from Harrison High School this June with summa cum laude honors and as an International Baccalaureate Diploma Candidate. She will be attending Yale University in the fall.
- 1 Harrison Luncheonette Owner Credits Loyal Customers As Key To Success
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Harrison Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says