HARRISON, N.Y. – With spring around the corner and many Harrison school sports team ready to take the field, there are several important dates to remember, according to the Harrison Central School District website.
Feb. 28 – 3 p.m. Harrison High School spring sports physicals will take place in the nurse’s office.
March 1 – All selection/classification forms must be handed into the athletic office.
March 4 – 3:15 p.m. The selection/classification test will take place in the Harrison High School small gym.
March 7 – 3 p.m. LMK Middle School spring sports physicals will take place in the Nurse’s Office.
March 11 – Varsity and junior varsity spring sports start.
March 18 – Freshman baseball season begins.
April 1 – All modified spring sports begin.
- 1 Harrison Luncheonette Owner Credits Loyal Customers As Key To Success
- 2 Harrison Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says