HARRISON, N.Y. – With spring around the corner and many Harrison school sports team ready to take the field, there are several important dates to remember, according to the Harrison Central School District website.
Feb. 28 – 3 p.m. Harrison High School spring sports physicals will take place in the nurse’s office.
March 1 – All selection/classification forms must be handed into the athletic office.
March 4 – 3:15 p.m. The selection/classification test will take place in the Harrison High School small gym.
March 7 – 3 p.m. LMK Middle School spring sports physicals will take place in the Nurse’s Office.
March 11 – Varsity and junior varsity spring sports start.
March 18 – Freshman baseball season begins.
April 1 – All modified spring sports begin.
- 1 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 2 Harrison Wellness Center Signs Top Cosmetic Dermatologist
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report