HARRISON, N.Y. – Former Manhattanville College All-American Mickey Lang will join the American Hockey League after signing a one-year contract with the Toronto Marlies, Manhattanville reports
Lang, reigning ECHL most valuable player, who graduated from Manhattanville in 2011, spent the 2012-13 season with the Rockford IceHogs and the following year with the Iowa Wild according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Memorial Sloan Kettering In West Harrison Holds Jewelry, Accessories Sale
- 4 Harrison Youth Council Honors Family Counselor Sabina Perez
- 5 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Westchester Properties, Report Says