HARRISON, N.Y. – Former Manhattanville College All-American Mickey Lang will join the American Hockey League after signing a one-year contract with the Toronto Marlies, Manhattanville reports
Lang, reigning ECHL most valuable player, who graduated from Manhattanville in 2011, spent the 2012-13 season with the Rockford IceHogs and the following year with the Iowa Wild according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 2 Harrison Woman Walks In Memory Of Son Who Died Of Cancer
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Bar Scuffle Puts Harrison Police, Town Board At Odds
- 5 Harrison's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend