PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pace University men's lacrosse head coach Tom Mariano will spend the summer working for the Ohio Machine of the Major League Lacrosse league as the defensive coordinator.
Mariano returns to the Ohio Machine for a second season after he worked as the defensive coordinator in 2013.
The Machine is off to a 1-2 start this season, as they opened 2014 with a 15-8 win over the Charlotte Hounds.
For all updates on The Ohio Machine's season, visit www.theohiomachine.com.
Mariano is finishing his first season with the Setters, as he guided his team to a 5-7 record. The team finished on a three-game winning streak and battled to two close games against nationally ranked Adelphi and Merrimack this season as well.
- 1 Harrison Luncheonette Owner Credits Loyal Customers As Key To Success
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Harrison Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says