PLEASANTVILLE, N.Y. -- Pace University football head coach Andrew Rondeau has announced his first recruiting class since joining the Setters in January.
Rondeau and his staff have signed 31 incoming recruits so far this offseason who will energize his first season at the helm of the Pace Football program.
"On behalf of the entire Pace Football coaching staff, I am pleased to announce our 2014 signing class," said Coach Rondeau.
"We currently have 31 young men committed to play football for Pace starting this fall. Our recruiting class covers seven different states including 11 signees from our home state of New York."
"Other states represented are New Jersey (eight), California (four), Virginia (two), Massachusetts (three), Florida (two) and Pennsylvania (one). We cannot wait to begin working with these excellent student athletes this fall. Be sure to stay posted to Pace Athletics website as we continue to add to our signing class. Go Pace."
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 3 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 I-684 Lane Closures Scheduled Between Armonk, Harrison