WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The New York Jets finally made a change at quarterback on Sunday after Mark Sanchez threw three interceptions against the Arizona Cardinals.
Backup quarterback Greg McElroy replaced Sanchez and threw the Jets' lone touchdown pass in a 7-6 win. Tim Tebow was not available because of fractured ribs.
Jets head coach Rex Ryan said Monday that he has yet to decide who will be the starting quarterback against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday.
The Jets improved to 5-7 this season with the win but still rank 29th in the league out of 32 teams in total offense. New York has scored 10 points or fewer in five games this season, which leads the league.
- 1 Harrison Luncheonette Owner Credits Loyal Customers As Key To Success
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Harrison Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Lyme Disease-Spreading Ticks Arriving Earlier Than Normal, Study Says