HARRISON, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Harrison this week:
- Harrison police arrested contractor Anthony Delmaro of Lindenhurst who has been accused of scamming clients in tri-state area of more than $1 million over the course of nine years.
- Property tax rates in Harrison would increase 3.85 percent next year, under the proposed 2014 budget. The tax rate increase would be about $100 on a home valued at $500,000.
- Z. Joseph (Sube) Frattarola , a World War II Veteran, of West Harrison died. He was 98.
- Westchester County police search for the mother of a baby found dead in an Elmsford recycling center after ruling the death a homicide.
- Harrison police arrest a man accused of leading police on a long chase, crashing into a police cruiser and fleeing on foot.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.