HARRISON, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Harrison this week:
- Debt Resolve Inc., an Internet firm that offers creditors solutions for all types of consumer receivables, announced Harrison resident Stanley Freimuth as interim CEO .
- Three former employees of the Westchester County Department of Parks and Recreation pleaded guilty to defrauding of thousands of dollars in parking revenue and MetroCard sales from the Westchester County Center parking lot.
- John Panas , a World War II Veteran and longtime resident of Harrison died on Nov. 20. He was 95.
- Scott Yandrasevich , former general manager,of the Rye Golf Club, was arraigned on felony grand larceny charges.
- Four Westchester County gas stations have been fined for excessively raising prices after Hurricane Sandy ravaged the area.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.